If you have symptoms, have been asked to quarantine, or had exposure to COVID-19 within 14 days, please reschedule your appointment.
Renew or Your Driver License or Vehicle Registration Online or by Mail.
Medical and vision forms are currently waived. When renewing online, please upload your renewal application where it asks for the medical and vision forms.
COVID-19 Updates and Service Changes
- In-person driver exam appointments and drive tests are available.
- Deadlines for title and registration of vehicles transferred or purchased after March 16, 2020 have been extended for a period of 90 days.
- To read the latest Federal Motor Carrier Safety Association (FMCSA) COVID-19 updates and information, please visit here.
- The REAL ID deadline has been extended until October 1, 2021.
- Need a replacement Social Security Card? Customers can apply for a replacement card through the Social Security Administration’s (SSA) online system at https://www.ssa.gov/myaccount/replacement-card.html.
- Please email us at [email protected] if you have any questions on this topic.