in a Contaminated Environment: April 18 – 20, 2012.
THANK YOU TO ALL PRESENTERS AND PARTICIPANTS!!!
- Conference Agenda
- Conference Attendee List
- A Tale of Two Tributaries (see above)
- Milltown Restoration Observed Project Performance and Reflection on Initial Project Uncertainty – Matt Daniels Presentation
- Silver Bow Creek Remediation and Restoration – Balancing Competing Priorities and Lessons Learned – Joel Gerhart Presentation
- Evolution of Riparian and Floodplain Restoration Design on Several Western Montana Rivers – Tom Parker Presentation
- Dry Cottonwood Creek 209-2012:Rewater, Reconnect, Restore: Ecological and Social Opportunities in a Contaminated Landscape-Bryce Andrews and Will McDowell Presentation
- Stream Restoration of Silver Bow Creek: Lessons from the Early Years – Bill Bucher Presentation
- Clark Fork River Restoration Activities – Bartkowiak & Mostad Presentation
- Milltown Restoration: Risk Management and Lessons Learned from the Project Management Prospective – Doug Martin Presentation
- Bridging Remediation and Restoration – The Role of Geomorphology in Project Design and Monitoring – Karen Boyd Presentation
- Restoration of the Clark Fork River’s Trout Fishery: Identifying the Challenges and Focusing on Solutions – Pat Saffel Presentation
- Bruce Farling Closing Remarks