Upper Clark Fork River Basin (UCFRB) Advisory Council
In 1998, Governor Marc Racicot established the UCFRB Remediation and Restoration Advisory Council. The Council’s mission is to:
- facilitate public dialogue
- promote public understanding
- advise the governor on remediation and restoration efforts in the basin
Major Council activities include:
- providing outreach on remediation and restoration issues and activities in the basin
- reviewing grant applications and recommending grant funding to the governor
- reviewing and recommending draft guidance and policies related to the expenditure of restoration funds
For more information, contact Kathy Coleman at (406) 444-0205 or e-mail at email@example.com.
The Council consists of citizen volunteers representing the public and various interest groups, and five government representatives.
The following eight Council members were appointed as residents of the Upper Clark Fork River Basin.
Chair: William Rossbach, Missoula
Mark Sweeney, Philipsburg
Elton (Mick) Ringsak, Butte
Jim Kambich, Butte
Katherine Eccleston, Anaconda
Michael McLean, Anaconda
Jon Krutar, Ovando
Maureen Connor, Philipsburg
Note: State representatives are non-voting members.
- Vernon Finley – Confederated Salish and Kootenai Tribes
- Director or designee – Montana Department of Environmental Quality
- Director or designee – Montana Department of Fish, Wildlife and Parks
- Director or designee – Montana Department of Natural Resources and Conservation
- Laura Rotegard – U.S. Department of Interior
UCFRB Meeting Notice
The UCFRB Advisory Council typically meets the third Wednesday of the month at various locations in the Basin. Meeting dates, times and locations will be posted.
for more information contact Kathy Coleman 444-0229 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Date & Time
|Wednesday February 17, 2016 at 1:00||Agenda Packet|| BSB/MDOJ Justice Center
3619 Wynne Avenue
Butte (directions on agenda)